Locimo Terms of Service
- By accessing the website at http://www.locimo.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Locimo’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Locimo’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations for the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the restrictions and be terminated by Locimo at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Locimo’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Locimo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Locimo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Locimo or its suppliers by liable for any damages or loss of any kind, (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or Locimo’s website, even if Locimo or a Locimo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Locimo’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Locimo does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Locimo may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Locimo does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Locimo has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Locimo of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Locimo may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts that State or location.
Your Interactions with Others on the Service
- Your interactions with others on and through the Locimo website are your sole responsibility. We do not verify the statements of users of the website, including but not limited to: their suitability either as a job-seeker or an employer; the accuracy or the veracity of the content of any posts or communications they make; their identity; or their appropriateness for any particular role.
- We make no warranties or representations as to the conduct of users of the website. In no event are we liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of the conduct of you or anyone else in connections with the use of the website.
- We may (though we are not obliged to) monitor any interactions that you have on the website with any person, including other users (whether jobseekers or employers). We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between users of the website.
- You agree to hold us harmless in connection with any dispute or claim that you make against any other user of the website.
- We may record and store any information relating to any complaint made against you relating to your use of the website.
- Your login and password for accessing the Locimo website is your responsibility. You are responsible for keeping your login and password secure, and you must logout from your Locimo account at the end of a session or ensure that any device with the Locimo Platform installed is appropriately secured. Any activities that occur under your login and password are wholly your responsibility. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of the Locimo account.
- We may request a form of identification to verify your identity and/or your compliance with the Terms of Service.
Third party website and advertising
- We do not accept responsibility for the content of, nor endorse the services or goods contained in, any advertising from third parties that is displayed on the Locimo website or otherwise. We are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect damage caused in connection with the reliance on such advertising.
- You agree that you access any hyperlinks to websites contained in the advertising from third parties at your own risk. Any dealings you have with third parties found in or through the website is at your sole risk. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the outcome of any such dealings.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
- You acknowledge that you use the website at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of and conduct in connection with the website, or any other members’ use of or conduct in connection with the website, in any circumstance.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of, or in connection with, you use of, or conduct in connection with the website, including without limitation any breach by you of these Terms of Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied representations and warranties which, but these Terms of Service, might apply in relation to your use of the website. In particular, we do not make any representations or warranties that the website will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do we make any representation or warranty about the likelihood of any outcomes of you use of the website.
- To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our maximum liability to you will be limited to the total amount paid by you (if any) for any chargeable service or feature on the website purchased by you during the term of your membership.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- Further (the website) does not warrant, or make any representations as to, the suitability of any form of employment offered on this site (by a subscriber to this site), or the suitability of any prospective employer, and does not warrant, or make any representations as to the suitability or capacity of any prospective employee who subscribes to this site. The subscribers acknowledge and agree by using this site they do not rely upon the suitability or capacity of any prospective employer or employee and are to carry out their respective enquiries in relation to the same.
Additional Terms applying to Job Seekers.
- If you are a job seeker, the following additional terms and conditions also apply to your use of this website:
- As at the date of these Terms of Service, you are not obliged to pay any fees for creating a Locimo profile or otherwise utilising the website. We reserve the right to commence charging fees for the use of website at any time.
- We do not recommend or endorse, nor do we guarantee the availability of any job vacancy or other advertisement displayed on the website.
- We do not guarantee that every job advertised is an actual job vacancy.
- We strongly recommend you seek independent financial and legal advice prior to entering into any agreement with any employer that you have accessed through the website.
By using the website, subject to relevant law, you are deemed to authorise Locimo to:
- Make an application to an employer on your behalf (Application); and
- For the avoidance of any doubt, Locimo will not be liable for any loss or liability that you surfer as a consequence of the provision of information to an Employer in accordance with this clause.
Additional Terms applying to Employers.
- If you are an Employer, the following terms and conditions also apply to your use of the website:
- You warrant and agree that:
- You have the legal capacity and power to agree to be bound by the Terms and perform the obligations under them;
- Advertisements and other works posted on the Locimo website do not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- All files delivered to Locimo will be free from infection or viruses;
- You will not use the Locimo website for any illegal purpose
- You will not use the Locimo website or any features of the Locimo website or products offered on the site to upload, download, transact, store or make available data that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libellous, abusive, violent, obscene, invasive of another’s’ privacy, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise in our opinion objectionable or damaging to Locimo, the Locimo website users or persons generally;
- You indemnify us in relation to any loss or liability which we, or our associates, agent, employees or contractors, suffer as a consequence of your failure to pay any fees to us when due.
- We do not recommend or endorse, nor do we guarantee the availability or appropriateness of, any Jobseeker using the website. No Jobseeker is vetted or assessed by us as part of their use of this platform. Each employer is responsible for making their own assessment of the appropriateness and validity of any Jobseeker.
- We do not guarantee that every Jobseeker using the website is actually seeking employment.
- If you employ or otherwise appoint (including by way of establishing a consulting or contracting arrangement) any Jobseeker that you find on our website, you warrant and represent that your employment or appointment of that person will be in compliance with all applicable workplace regulation laws.
- We strongly recommend that you conduct your own due diligence on any Jobseeker prior to entering into any agreement with any JobSeeker that you have accessed through the website.
- You warrant and agree that: