We empower those who strive for more.
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
In Australia we operate 11 stores with more in the works for this year and beyond. Along with our network of retail and distributor partners and our eCommerce channel, we aim to be wherever our athletes need us.
About the Role:
As our eCommerce Senior Professional, you'll be the owner of merchandising and content for Under Armour’s eCommerce website in Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to our eCommerce Manager you will execute, analyse and optimize the eCommerce production, content, product, and merchandise functions. As our 2IC you'll also contribute to reporting, presenting and driving projects. To be our perfect candidate, you'll have had success working in a fast-paced environment, extensive experience in an eCommerce function, and familiarity working with back-end systems.
This is what your day to day might look like:
- Drive the configuration, maintenance and optimization of digital content across product pages, homepage, landing pages, category pages and site navigation, contributing to greater conversion, revenue and premium digital brand experience
- Own promotional configuration and optimization to ensure sales and conversion are delivered against targets
- Run the weekly KPI reporting and present trading insights to the local team including forecasting
- Promote and drive active optimization of the online customer journey by developing A/B tests, submitting new functionality requests and conduct test pilots to deliver a better customer and brand experience.
- Partner with external customer service team to ensure customer KPIs are met, customer insights are gained, and customer feedback is actioned.
- Create the local Ecom content plan aligning key stories, promotions, and product launch dates to ensure an online full funnel marketing campaign execution that elevates products and drives sales. Working closely with the marketing specialist to build out the content plan across email, social and affiliates.
- Identify initiatives to improve product and content engagement and conversion performance, performing regular content and product analysis
- Mentor and coach the Ecom Coordinator to support daily website management tasks including content creation, product activation, search refreshes, correcting site errors and conducting content and product audits.
- Control the product activation process starting from in-country delivery to site in partnership with external planning teams and UA merchandising teams.
- Monitor and enhance product assortment health and sell through in collaboration with the planning team
- 3+ years eCommerce experience
- eCommerce platform experience (Salesforce Commerce Cloud would be a bonus)
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, IT or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Free parking in Alexandria
- 50% discount on product
- Work from home up to 2 days per week
- Gym membership or Class Pass account
- 32 ‘Give Back’ hours annually
- 10% bonus
- Monthly culture club activities