Culture Kings is redefining the shopping experience and in doing so, has a need for a talented Senior Solutions Architect to join the Team.
This is a brand-new role to the business, and you will be responsible for a complete technology turn around, including the management of an ERP implementation.
It’s not your everyday Solutions Architect role and will require you to jump in and obtain an in-depth understanding of the current technical stack while recommending any quick wins to management along the way.
Reporting to the Head of IT & Finance and working closely with the technology team you will design the optimal stack with a very strong focus on the business objectives and the customer. Part of this will be a short and medium-term strategy implementation which will involve working in parallel with an ERP system implementation to ensure it is utilised optimally.
To be successful in this role you will have broad technical experience across solution architecture, infrastructure and application development, and be a strong team leader and a collaborative team player.
- Prepare and deliver on a strategic plan and roadmap for technology solutions
- Ensure that most appropriate, technology-agnostic, solutions and stack are in place to meet business objectives
- Ensure that the Technology department has the right people and skills required to implement, maintain and support these solutions
- Work closely with the business to identify areas for technological improvement
- Create pilots and proof of concepts to demonstrate value of solutions
- Ensure that efficient and agile solutions and processes are in place to support business objectives and evolving needs
- IT vendor management – relationships and SLA’s
- Minimise and prevent technical debt
- Accountable for technology budget and risks
- Leading (with management sign off) key buy vs build decisions
- Tertiary qualification in Science/Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- 10+ years’ hands-on experience in a technical role
- Architectural frameworks - TOGAF, DODAF, Zachman etc
- Technically skilled, with great leadership capabilities and an ability to present ideas and findings to an executive team including Founders and the board
- Strong experience of producing scoping, estimating, solutioning (detailed & high-level) and developing all other relevant artefacts for ERP systems, such as NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics – favourable, but not mandatory
- Strong Experience with systems integration architectures and technologies
- Experience with designing cloud-based solutions using tools available through cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- The ability to understand business use cases and requirements and build out technical solutions
- Good knowledge of current technical industry trends
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record of solving high-level problems
- Excellent communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Resilient, energetic and intellectually agile
- Always innovative, improving and pushing the limits
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
If you think you fit the above criteria, we'd love to hear from you so hit the 'apply now' button!