An incredible opportunity has opened for a world-class Paid FB Ads Expert to join us here at Culture Kings, a tech and marketing company, that just happens to sell apparel and experiences.
In this role, you will work closely with the Social Media Coordinator and our talented marketing team. You will influence and contribute to the growth and development of Culture Kings Social Channel through the management of advertising spend across Facebook and Instagram.
We are seeking a talented individual who will:
- Manage and maintain efficient and effective social media process with the objectives of maximizing ROAS in a manner that supports sustainable long-term growth.
- Develop and grow strong partner relationships with Facebook and Instagram.
- Lead end-to-end setup and QA of performance campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
- Contribute to sophisticated and innovative multi-channel brand and paid social media campaigns leveraging targeting, audiences, and technology.
- Own daily campaign monitoring, optimization, tracking, and reporting.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to execute omnichannel campaigns and create content needed to execute.
- Collaboratively build reporting processes that ensure learnings and results are constantly shared within the business to drive future informed decision making.
- Build internal thinking & opinion around brand and paid social media marketing channels, approaches, and technology.
- Bring and cultivate innovative & proactive ideas, techniques, and approaches that will provide a holistic and bottom-line approach to customer acquisition.
- 3+ years managing paid social campaigns for a multi-region organisation(s) preferably Retail.
- Deep knowledge & mastery of social platforms.
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid social campaigns.
- Experience in developing and implementing paid social media strategies and management planning.
- Exposure to acquisition strategy and experience with direct response campaigns.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A confident risk-taker who will own this role, demonstrating resourcefulness and resilience.
- A winning mindset.
- Hungry to learn and act on data-based decisions and find innovative ways to always break new records and barriers.
- Able to navigate through uncharted waters when there is no roadmap on what to do.
If you think you have what it takes, apply now!