This great locals venue, opposite the beach on the northern beaches,has one of the best team cultures with very low staff turnover.
The team attitude of help each other out is evident in anything they do.
- As the Chef De Partie you will be responsible for the preparation and production of all protein line items in the restaurant.
- With a team up to 6 chefs during busy services, your main focus will be keeping it organised and communicating with other sections.
- Your organisation and communication skills need to be on point
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a grill chef within a busy casual dining environment.
- Other kitchen experience in a busy restaurant is also an essential for this position
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Passion for creating quality and consistency in every plate put out
- Overall knowledge of all operations, ordering, stock control and working to budgets
- The want to grow and develop your career
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Oversee and manage kitchen operations
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations
- Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities
- Train apprentices and other kitchen staff
- Menu planning
- Recording food temperature
- Preparing reports
- Grill: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kitchen: 2 years (Required)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Preferred)
This is an awesome role for someone wanting to find a job that they LOVE. The team, food and company combined together will make this a very long term career move.
Under the guidance of the Kitchen team and Owner, you will grow your back of house knowledge.
Salary: $55,825.00 – $70,000.00 per year