As part of our passionate team, the Logistics & Dispatch Coordinator will play a significant role in the business, having a direct impact on inventory levels and product delivery for our retail and wholesale departments.
The role is well suited to a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, someone who pays strict attention to detail and prides themselves on outstanding organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role for a minimum of two years and is someone who enjoys working in a dedicated team environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Overseeing and coordinating the dispatch of product for our retail and wholesale business
- Assisting the Productions and Operations team in Inventory Management.
- Reporting and analysis of stock levels.
- Maintaining and releasing seasonal reporting for all 3PL providers managing stock movements.
- Communicating with retail and wholesale departments on delivery progress.
- Maintaining tracking reports for all regions, providing PODs as requested.
- Receipting inbound stock and related variance reporting.
- Invoicing and associated reporting as required.
- Accurately reporting on inventory levels, ensuring all excess stock is allocated.
- Updating and maintaining EDI and customer specific portals as required.
- Ensuring all 3PL providers deliver stock in accordance to vendor guidelines.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
- Experience within a similar role for min. 2 years
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Seams, Apparel 21, Niche or SAP
- Knowledge working with 3PL providers
- Proficiency in excel
- Numeric accuracy
- Strong attention to detail