4 Pines Brewing Co has set up shop with a small bar offering in Newcastle’s newest food precinct “The Corner” (Charlestown Square) and we're looking for a fun, positive and customer service driver person to join the team.
The role is a mixture of regular bar shifts and some occasional higher duties depending on the operational needs of the venue. Immediate start may be available for the right candidate.
What's the gig?
- Beverage only operation serving 4 Pines beer and a small selection of wines, cocktails and spirits
- General bar duties - serving customers, collecting glasses, cleaning/tidying the area
- Supervisor duties - opening and closing procedures, End of Shift reconciliations, week to week maintenance and reports.
- Approx 30 hours per week on a rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
What skills do you need?
- Ability to work independently
- Previous bar/supervisory experience
- Passionate about all things beer
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Current NSW RSA with experience in handling intoxication
- Must have unrestricted Australian work rights
What about the Perks?
- Enviable company culture and sociable team across all departments
- 1 for the Community (charitable donations & volunteering opportunities)
- Employee discounts on food and beverage
- Innovative and growing company with on-going training and development opportunities
We're looking forward to hearing from you so hit apply now!