We do this not because we are required to, but because it’s the right thing to do.
Recognised for the 10 year by Ethisphere as one of the worlds most ethical companies. Dell Technologies has been a leader in terms of
At Dell Technologies, we are optimists dedicated to solving some of the greatest challenges facing humanity. We issued Progress Made Read – Our Vision for 2030 in June 2019, outlining our mission to unite our technology, our people, our customers, and our partners for actionable results today, with a vision to create the best and brightest future. These goals are designed to turn our vision into realitly.
Advancing Sustainability – ESG sustainability goals 2030
• To reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030
• Reduce Scopes 1& @ greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030
• Source 75% renewable sources across Dell Technologies facilities by 2030 – 100% bt 2040
• Reduce energy intensity of entire project portfolio by 80% by FY021
• Parnter with direct material suppliers to meet science-based greenhouse gas emissions reduction target of 60% per unit revenue by 2030
• Drive sustainability improvements in global workplaces by 2030
Our takeback and recycling process, focuses on providing convenient recycling options for customers and then reuse opportunities for products, parts, and materials. This helps reduce the need for new raw materials and ultimately accelerating the circular economy.
Concept Luna is a prototype to inspire future sustainable laptop design, exploring revolutionary ideas to make components readily accessible, replaceable, and reusable. If all the design ideas in Concept Luna were realised, we could expect to see an estimated 50% reduction in overall product carbon footprint when compared to similar Dell laptops in our current portfolio.
What Dell has achieved:
• 179,8M Kilograms of sustainable materials in our products and packaging
• 82% increase in electricity generated by on-site solar panel installations compared to FY20
• 55% electricity across Dell Technologies facilities from renewable resources
• 90% packaging across our entire product portfolio made with recycled or renewable materials.