Job hunting can be stressful. At Locimo, we’re all about simplifying the process and making it easy and enjoyable so you can spend more time finding the job of your dreams.
If you’re new to the Locimo platform, your first step should be to sign-up. Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your free Locimo account.
Locimo isn’t just another jobs board, we want you to find a role that you’re perfectly suited for. Businesses join the platform and create a business profile that is always up, regardless of whether they are currently hiring or not. You can easily find the restaurant using our map view, or filter businesses based on cuisine type. The business profile page will give you all the information you need to decide if you want to work there.
To browse brands on Locimo, simply:
● Head to the Locimo homepage;
● Press the ‘Browse Restaurants’ tab at the top of the page;
● Then either scroll or search until you find the business you love;
● To follow a brand, all you need to do is click the heart icon on the top right of each brand page.
By ‘following’ you’ll be kept in the loop about any new job opportunities.
Apply for Jobs
Here’s an easy guide on how to apply for jobs through Locimo:
● Ensure you’ve signed up and uploaded your latest CV
● Head to the Locimo homepage a press the ‘Find a Job’ tab at the top of the page;
● Search for roles by scrolling through the page, or you can customise your search by industry, city, and job hours;
● Click on the job you’d like to apply for to read further details about the role;
● Apply straight through the Locimo platform!
Your CV will be sent direct to the employer and if you’re the right fit, they will reach out to chat further and organise an interview with you!
Update your CV
Your online CV should not be a ‘set and forget’ project, updating your CV twice yearly, or as your circumstances change, will show you in the best light to your potential future employer.