Job hunting can be stressful. At Locimo, we’re all about simplifying the process and making it easy and enjoyable so you can spend more time finding the job of your dreams.
If you’re new to the Locimo platform, your first step should be creating a visual CV through our online template builder here. Follow the prompts, choose your visuals, and you’ll have a snazzy-looking resume in no time. If you need some extra help when creating your CV, head over to this blog to find out more.
Once you’ve created your CV, now it’s time for the fun to begin. Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your free Locimo account.
Locimo isn’t just another job marketplace, we want you to find a role that you’re perfectly suited for. When a brand posts a job on Locimo, they’re required to create brand page. A brand page is a space where job seekers, like you, can visit to find out about the brand and its history so you can get a real sense of what it would be like to work within that company.
To browse brands on Locimo, simply:
● Head to the Locimo homepage;
● Press the ‘Browse Brands’ tab at the top of the page;
● Then either scroll or search until you find a brand you love;
● To follow a brand, all you need to do is click the heart icon on the top right of each brand page.
By ‘following’ a brand, businesses can view your CV, you’ll be kept in the loop about any new job opportunities & we’ll deliver curated information straight to your inbox.
Apply for Jobs
Whether you’re looking for your first role, switching roles, or changing industries, the Locimo platform is continuously being updated with retail & hospitality jobs in your local area.
Here’s an easy guide on how to apply for jobs through Locimo:
● Ensure you’ve created your visual CV
● Head to the Locimo homepage a press the ‘Find a Job’ tab at the top of the page;
● Search for roles by scrolling through the page, or you can customise your search by industry, city, and job hours;
● Click on the job you’d like to apply for to read further details about the role;
● Apply straight through the Locimo platform!
Your CV will be sent direct to the employer and if you’re the right fit, they will reach out to chat further and organise an interview with you!
Update your CV
Your online CV should not be a ‘set and forget’ project, updating your CV twice yearly, or as your circumstances change, will show you in the best light to your potential future employer. Updating your resume doesn’t need to be hard or time-consuming, we’ve created a blog with five easy steps you can take to do this here.
Good luck! For further information, please contact our team here.